The late breaking abstract submission site closes on Friday, May 20th, 2016.
All late breaking abstracts are programmed for poster presentation only.
Abstract (maximum one A4 page, single space) should be prepared as Word document.
- Download the document below (formatted for publication in the Book of Abstracts of the Conference)
- Fill in the document
- Submit the document using the Abstract Submission form below
In the submitted abstract special attention is necessary as to:
- Underline the presenting author.
- Give the affiliation of all authors using superscript numbers for different affiliation.
- The length of the abstract must not exceed 3000 characters including spaces.